From Authorized Dealer
Request a Quote
Submitted by prfu_admin on
Dorsey Office Chair
W20.5 D26 H35
Seat H17.5 / Arm H N/A / Inside Seat W19 D17
Standard finish Metal. No opional finishes available.
Heights for the office chair are noted with the mechanism placed in the lowest position.
Themechanism has the capability to increase the height by 3"
Std Seat: UD
Opt Seat: N/A
Our craftspeople are committed to making the finest chairs for your enjoyment. Precedent specifies and utilizes the very best cushions for each chair we make, ensuring that each piece is as comfortable as it is stylish. Precedent’s commitment to the environment touches every aspect of our upholstered furniture: locally sourced certified sustainable wood frames, bio-degradable foams in our cushions, formaldehyde free glues and recycled steel, padding and packing materials.
- Contemporary design meets classic casual styling and beautifully proportioned angles guiding the eye to striking details.
- Hand-worked wood and expertly tailored upholstery easily recognized as heirloom quality furniture.
- Benchmade upholstery hand crafted one step at a time in our Newton, North Carolina furniture factory.
- Precision cut engineered hardwood frames are assembled by Precedent craftsmen in North Carolina.
- Classic furniture joinery techniques enhanced with solid wood block supports ensure that every frame is built to last.
- Heavy gauge sinuous steel springs provide consistent comfort and eliminates sagging in our upholstered seating surfaces.
FOR LEATHER OPTIONS ONLY
Genuine top grain leather provides a soft supple feel, rugged style and will hold up in an active home.
FABRIC CLEANING GUIDELINES FOR ALL CHAIRS
Clean this fabric with the foam only of a water-based cleaning agent or with a pure solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
LEATHER CLEANING GUIDELINES FOR ALL CHAIRS
While the leather initially repels most spills, they will be absorbed if not treated properly. Blot any liquids immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge, then let air dry. If a spill is absorbed it will dissipate over time as the leather naturally diffuses the stain.